Friday, September 11, 2009

Compositional Diarrhoea

My friend and i had a great time recently reading one of my english composition books last week. He suggested I give up my stand-up comedy routines and replace them with these, for we snorted till the snot came out at these lame and silly compositions.

Try out this kind of humour and do give me your comments.....


Visit to a hillstation.
(I was VERY pissed about writing this homework, so I was in my cynical extremes while writing this stuff...)

One day I was sitting at home doing nothing when my father decided to go for a picnic to a hillstation the next day. So I had to sit doing nothing and spend time that day. The next day, we took some goodies in a bag, dumped in the dicky of our car like gangsters keep dead bodies and set out to our unknown destination.

While sitting in the car we had absolutely nothing to do. My father is a big fan of the death metal band Cradle of Filth. (:P) He put on 'Rain of Blood' on the highest volume and speeded on the highway at 120kmph. We even exchanged expletives with the man at the tollbooth. Everything was going around merrily. My father drove the car with our three month old cousin on his lap. I and my three cousins COMFORTABLY sat in the front passenger seat playing Monopoly. My other relatives sat in the rear seats. They were cooking kanda-poha for us*.

(*Escapism- absolute abandonment of logic to create a humourous effect.)

We arrived the hillstation in around 3 hours. Everyone had different plans of what to do. I first went driving with my dad. We skidded, drove doughnuts, slaloms and burnouts with all our might. It was great fun though the tires lasted for only half an hour. then i and my cousins played on the lawns in the rain. We afterwards had a joint session of playing Housie. Dad bet his entire wallet and I won it by fixing the game with my cousin. We shared the cash. We had some tea. We visited various points like hill point, valley point, steep point(wtf?), slope point, sunset point, echo point etc. we echoed the word 'echo' itself. Aunty told us that the mountains act as reflectors of sound. Sometimes she takes us for little kids to believe in such stories.(:P seriously)

Then we had some food on the way. Dad had to use his credit card as I had all his spare cash.
(Here's the gem of them all:) It was getting late, and I was getting homesick, so we sat in the car. Soon I was getting carsick, so we went home.
All this pumped a lot of adrenaline in me, I hardly got any sleep that night. But that was a holiday i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment