Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Golden Chest!!

This is a humourous comic story I had made back in 9th standard after getting inspired by Dav Pilkey's Captain Underpants...Man that was one hell of a classic satire comic, though aimed at schoolkids i think Id enjoy that even when Im 60.....

The character styling isn't entirely original ( :P ) and I've ripped one or two of his jokes...But I release this into public domain so no prob with that... :D

It is 90% original, to tell the truth. And before I start cribbing on my conscience for a few mistakes I have made, let me tell you that it is a refreshing form of silly humour reminiscent of The Simpsons or more of a superhero parody...I loved it and laughed at my own creation, so did a few of my friends.

Read it, & tell me stuff. (Ya I know the scan is pretty dirty...cant help it original pages got worn out try reading it enlarged a bit...)

(psst...download and view recommended)

No comments:

Post a Comment