Sunday, July 18, 2010

Exhiliration

Magic's beautiful, pixie dust is in the air
There's music I hear in the sea of noise
I'm addicted to myself, I'm in love with what I am
Cos I never felt this good before
Endless imagination
Love this life no end
Rushes of emotions smash me high
I won't say no to what they ask for
Never change the real me I am
Happiness is a wondrous joy
Frees one seamlessly
But watch someone else liberated
Burns our selfish hearts intensely
A thousand smiles illuminates another thousand
Thousand laughs make my day
Happiness is mystical
It pleases aimlessly
It's pure untainted, my smiles can't fake it
It falls like shining rain
I'm gasping for breath, after a laughing fit
Acting silly and juvenile, just for a while
And that's exactly defining our moment
letting things go loose, wild
All I ever loved, I loved sincerely
Got paid back in kind, was loved dearly
Well but not always, was at times broken down
And within a few moments life turned around
Happiness is my crazy love
For experiencing things I never knew before
I fly, I sound, I soar through the ground
I find the limits limitless
And we find love the same
Happiness was always ours to keep
Keep it lose it give it away
Magic like I say is beautiful
In our eyes, in our hands
The magic works, believe me, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment